- 2/3 cup coconut flour
- 2 scoops SFH Fuel (Coconut flavor) or sub with any desired protein powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- 3 bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- (2 Tb raw honey - optional)
- 1-1 1/2 cups blueberries
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and line muffin tin with liners
- In medium bowl, combine dry ingredients (coconut flour through cinnamon)
- In separate bowl, combine wet ingredients (the rest except for blueberries). You can mash the bananas if you want, but I usually puree them with the rest of the wet ingredients, which results in smoother muffins.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients, stirring until fully mixed.
- Add blueberries and stir until just combined
- Drop batter into muffin liners and bake for 20 minutes or until cooked through.
You can add honey if you want to result in a slightly sweeter muffin, but I don't bother - bananas are plenty sweet for me! If they don't taste sweet enough right after coming out of the oven, refrigerate them overnight. I promise they'll taste sweeter!