Chelsea Joy Eats specializes in simple recipes that are gluten free and often paleo friendly. Life should be full of flavor, and that starts with what's on your plate!
Springtime St. Patrick's Day Recipes
Thinking GREEN for St. Patrick's Day! Definitely check out the Bangers & Mash Recipe for a St. Patrick's Day classic, but also lots of green featured for this Spring holiday!
- The Best Bangers and Mash Recipe (Gluten Free)
- Best Greek Salad with Lemon Oregano Vinaigrette
- Braised Cabbage & Sausage
- Quick Sauteed Collard Greens with Ham
- Carrot and Sweet Potato Casserole (Whole30)
- Asian Cabbage Salad with "Peanut" Dressing (Nut Free Option)
- Whole30 Chipotle Chicken Burrito Bowls
- Bacon, Spinach, and Red Onion Salad
Top Easter Recipes
Whether you're planning a traditional Easter dinner or looking for Easter brunch, these are my top picks for the springtime holiday!
It's warming up, and with warmer weather comes cold drinks and snacks to help cool off! Try a new popsicle recipe or refreshing basil lemonade.
Here's where you'll find the newest recipes on Chelsea Joy Eats!
Recently Refreshed Recipes
These recipes just got a bit of a refresh. This is the perfect time to check them out!