Easy paleo Chicken Bacon Ranch Spaghetti Squash Casserole - packed with ranch, bacon, chicken, and veggies, this gluten free casserole is perfect for meal prep.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Carefully cut the spaghetti squash in half lengthwise. Remove the seeds. Place the squash cut side down on a rimmed baking sheet. Cook for 45 minutes or until squash is tender. Use a fork to separate out the spaghetti squash strands from the peel. Let cool enough to handle. Measure out 4 cups for the recipe, and reserve the rest for whatever else your heart desires!
- Add the spaghetti squash, bacon, and chicken to a large bowl. Squeeze any excess liquid out of the frozen spinach and add to the bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the ranch, eggs, sea salt, garlic cloves, and black pepper until smooth. Pour this mixture into the spaghetti squash mixture and stir until fully incorporated.
- Pour into a lightly oiled 9x9 baking pan. Bake for 40 minutes, until the center no longer wiggles when you move the pan. Transfer to the top rack in the oven and turn the broiler on high. Broil for 5 minutes, watching carefully, until the top is lightly browned.
Keywords: Chicken Bacon Ranch Spaghetti Squash Casserole, paleo casserole, spaghetti squash casserole, CBR casserole