With just 5 ingredients, these Chocolate Banana Popsicles with Coffee will be your new go-to treat on a warm day! They're unsweetened, dairy free, gluten free, and vegan. Make sure to drizzle or dip in chocolate for added flair!
- 3/4 cup + 2 tablespoons full fat coconut milk
- 3/4 cup + 2 tablespoons cold brew coffee
- 1 large banana
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 scoop Equip Prime Protein - Chocolate or your favorite chocolate protein powder (optional)
- Add all ingredients to a high-powered blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into six 2-ounce popsicle molds (my 2-ounce molds hold about 1/3 cup liquid each). Freeze for at least 4 hours.
- Run the molds under hot water for 10-30 seconds to release the popsicles from the molds. If desired, drizzle popsicles with melted chocolate before serving (it will harden from the frozen popsicles). Enjoy!
Keywords: Chocolate coffee banana popsicles