This easy cucumber salad is going to be your fresh, tangy go-to this summer! Cucumbers, chives, and a zesty vinaigrette are all it takes. This salad is paleo and gluten free, with only a smidge of honey to balance the tangy dressing.
- 4 cucumbers, cubed
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon + 1/2 teaspoon raw honey
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Place the cucumbers in a large bowl.
- Separately, whisk together apple cider vinegar, olive oil, honey, chives, salt, and pepper. Pour over the cucumbers and toss to combine.
- Serve immediately. Store leftovers in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
To cube cucumbers, slice the cukes into thick coins. With the slice lying flat, cut away the rounded edges and then cut into fourths! Optionally, you can leave the rounded edges on and just cut the cucumber slice into fourths. Waste not, want not!
Keywords: Easy Cucumber Salad, tangy cucumber salad, cucumber salad