Piled high with avocado, pickled red onions, sriracha, and mustard, these zesty tuna burgers definitely satisfy with a variety of flavors and textures.
For the Tuna Burgers:
- 2 teaspoons brown mustard
- 1 tablespoon coconut aminos
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lb Ahi tuna, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Combine mustard, coconut aminos, fish sauce, garlic, ginger, salt and pepper in a food processor. Pulse until pastelike, scraping the sides as necessary. Add tuna pieces to the food processor and pulse until just combined. Form the tuna mixture into 4 patties and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add tuna patties and cook for 2 to 3 minutes per side. Pile on the toppings and wrap in green lettuce. Eat immediately!
Keywords: Easy Tuna Burgers