- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, add the cassava flour, baking soda, and sea salt, stirring to combine. In a separate bowl, mix the ghee, vanilla extract, and maple sugar until completely wet. Add the eggs and mix completely.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir until just combined. Fold in the chocolate chips and pecans.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Drop rounded spoonfuls of dough onto the parchment paper with at least 1 inch between cookies. These don’t spread much, so I suggest gently flattening the piles of dough with the heel of your hand or the back of the spoon.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Transfer to a cooling rack to let the cookies cool completely.
You can sub coconut sugar for the maple sugar. Just keep in mind that they won't be "maple" pecan chocolate chip cookies anymore, though!
Keywords: Maple Pecan Chocolate Chip Cookies, gluten free cookies, maple pecan cookies