Easy mango popsicles with a flavor twist thanks to fresh basil and fresh mint! Use either fresh mango or frozen mango chunks.
- 2 cups cubed mango (fresh or frozen)
- 1 cup non-dairy milk (I prefer almond or coconut milk)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- Add all ingredients to a high-powered blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into six 2-ounce popsicle molds (my 2-ounce molds hold about 1/3 cup liquid each). If you have extra liquid, just drink it like a smoothie! Freeze for at least 4 hours.
- Run the molds under hot water for 10-30 seconds to release the popsicles from the molds. Enjoy!
Keywords: basil mango popsicles