- 1 cup cassava flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 8 tablespoons coconut oil or ghee, room temperature or melted, plus more as necessary
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 9 inch square baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix cassava flour, coconut flour, and salt. Add coconut oil, honey, and vanilla extract, stirring until evenly mixed and a dough is formed. If it’s still powdery, add more coconut oil or ghee 1 tablespoon at a time. You should be able to press the dough into the pan, but it won’t form a large uniform ball. Press into the parchment paper lined pan and bake for 15 minutes.
- Mix all filling ingredients in a medium bowl. Pour into hot crust. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until filling is bubbly. Let cool for about 2 hours, then cut and serve.
- Serving Size: 1 bar
Keywords: Paleo Maple Pecan Bars