These simple potato rounds make a perfect weeknight side dish! You can easily shift the flavors by sprinkling 1/2 teaspoon of your favorite spice blend on them or using a different cooking fat.
- 2 large russet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Slice the potatoes into thin, 1/8" thick slices. Lay out on the baking sheet in an even layer - don't overlap! Drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with sea salt and black pepper.
- Roast for 20-25 minutes, or until the tops of the potato rounds are lightly browned. Serve immediately.
Keywords: potatoes, potato rounds, gluten free, paleo, vegan