Crispy and crunchy with that iconic graham flavor, these homemade paleo graham crackers are perfect for s'mores or snacking!
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine the almond flour, arrowroot flour, sea salt, coconut sugar, and baking soda in a large mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the egg, coconut oil, and molasses until smooth. Add to the dry ingredients and mix until a uniform dough forms. Chill in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Transfer the dough to the baking sheet and place a second equal-sized sheet of parchment paper overtop the dough. Use a rolling pin to roll out the dough to about 1/8-1/4“ thickness. Use a pizza cutter to cut into rectangles and use a fork to prick holes on the tops of the crackers.
- Bake for 12 to 14 minutes or until the edges turn golden brown. The centers will seem too soft, but don’t let that fool you! Remove from the oven and let cool completely (this will take a while). Once cooled and crisp, break the crackers into individual squares.
Keywords: paleo graham crackers