- 1/2 c walnuts
- 1/2 c pumpkin puree
- 1/2 c boiling water
- 1/4 c shredded coconut
- 2 Tb maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice
- 2 eggs, whisked
- Add all ingredients except eggs to a high-powered blender and blend until smooth.
- Transfer to a small pot and heat over medium heat, stirring occasionally until the mixture begins to thicken.
- Add the whisked eggs and slowly stir to combine. Continue stirring for 3-5 minutes so the egg cooks through.
- Serve in a large bowl and garnish with extra maple syrup or walnuts, if desired.
- Serving Size: 1 large bowl of porridge