- 1 13.5oz can full fat coconut milk
- 5 teaspoons red curry paste
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/2 cups sliced red bell pepper (about 1 large pepper)
- 1 cup sliced onion
- .6 lbs beef tenderloin, thinly sliced
- 1 cup torn fresh basil leaves, plus extra for garnish
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- 2 cups cauliflower rice
- 4 lime wedges, for garnish
- sliced green onions, for garnish
- Pour half the can of coconut milk into a large skillet and stir in red curry paste. Bring the mixture to a boil over medium-high heat. Add remaining coconut milk, fish sauce, and crushed red pepper. Boil for 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Add garlic, bell pepper, and onion and reduce heat to medium. Simmer for about 8 minutes or until bell pepper and onion have softened. Add beef and cook for 3 minutes or until it reaches your desired level of doneness, stirring occasionally.
- Remove the skillet from heat and add basil leaves, lime juice, and sea salt.
- To prepare cauliflower rice, Heat coconut oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add riced cauliflower and sauté for 1-2 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Serve beef and veggies over cauliflower rice and garnish with lime wedges and basil leaves.
Keywords: Thai Red Curry Beef Tenderloin Skillet