Like many sheet pan recipes, this sheet pan chicken dinner is exceedingly simple but so delicious! Use a variety of sweet potatoes for a multi-colored sheet pan dinner like the one pictured. Or stick to your favorite!
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons arrowroot flour
- 1 teaspoon sea salt, divided
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary, divided
- 4 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Peel sweet potatoes and cut into uniform 1/4 inch sticks. Pile the sweet potatoes onto the baking sheet and sprinkle with arrowroot powder and 1/4 teaspoon salt, tossing until the fries are coated. Add 1 tablespoon olive oil and 1 teaspoon rosemary and toss to coat. Spread the sweet potato fries out in a single layer, making sure there’s a bit of space in between each fry.
- Nestle the chicken thighs among the sweet potato fries. Sprinkle with remaining salt, pepper, and rosemary, then drizzle with the remaining olive oil. Roast for 30 minutes. If the skin on the chicken thighs isn’t crisped to your liking, turn the oven on to broil and broil for a minute or two.
- Split between 4 plates to serve. Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for 3-4 days.
Keywords: sheet pan chicken, sheet pan chicken thighs, gluten free, whole30, paleo