Simple and nourishing, these pulled pork burrito bowls make a great weeknight meal! Incorporate your favorite toppings to customize your meal.
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 cups cooked rice or cauliflower rice
- 1 pound prepared pulled pork
- 1/2 cup fresh cubed pineapple
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 lime, quartered
- 2 avocados
- Additional toppings, as desired
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the onion and bell pepper, sauteing for approximately 8-10 minutes or until vegetables have softened and browned somewhat.
- Prepare the bowls. Separate rice or cauliflower rice between 4 bowls. Add equal parts onion and bell pepper mixture, pulled pork, pineapple, radishes, and lime. Pit avocados and slice thin, then split between each burrito bowl.
- Add additional toppings as desired — see post for more ideas! Eat immediately or store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Keywords: pulled pork, burrito bowl, burrito, gluten free, keto, whole30