Master the basics and you'll always be able to roast up a sheet pan of vegetables for meal prep or a quick dinner!
- 2 lbs brussels sprouts
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Trim the brussels sprouts and if they’re large, halve them. Spread the brussels sprouts on the baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil, and sprinkle with salt, tossing to coat.
- Place the baking sheet in the oven and roast for 20 minutes, stirring once halfway through, until brussels sprouts have crisped at the edges a bit and are tender all the way through.
- Serve immediately or store in an airtight container for up to a week.
Keywords: brussels sprouts, side dish, paleo, keto, low carb, whole30