This smoked salmon grazing board makes a perfect appetizer for guests or healthy weeknight meal when you don't want to cook! Feel free to substitute veggies like carrots or celery.
For the Grazing Board
- 1 pound smoked salmon
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1 bunch radishes
- 2 cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 1/4 cup kalamata or green olives (or both!)
- Fresh dill, for garnish
- Fresh basil, for garnish
- Fresh parsley, for garnish
- 1 batch Whipped Herbed Goat Cheese Dip (see below)
For the Whipped Herbed Goat Cheese Dip
- 8oz chevre goat cheese (for dairy free, use Kite Hill cream cheese)
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- First, make the goat cheese dip. Put the goat cheese in a food processor and pulse until creamy and light. Transfer the goat cheese to a medium-sized bowl and add the minced garlic, red pepper flakes, lemon juice, almond milk, salt, pepper, and parsley. Stir with a spatula until combined. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Assemble the board on a large cutting board or serving platter. Place larger items first (like the smoked salmon and dish of goat cheese dip), then fill in with sliced cucumbers, clusters of tomatoes, and radishes. Add capers, olives, and fresh herbs to fill in any remaining gaps. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve!
Keywords: grazing board, smoked salmon, low carb, keto