These Strawberry Protein Powder Pancakes with Banana are the perfect way to get your protein in the morning. One batch has over 40g of protein! Plus, they're gluten free and dairy free when using Equip Prime Protein Powder.
- 2 medium-large bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup Equip Foods Strawberry Protein Powder
- 1/2 cup cassava flour or gluten free all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, ghee, or butter, plus more as needed
- Add the bananas and eggs to a high-speed blender and blend until smooth. (Alternatively, you can mash the bananas with a fork and whisk in the eggs.)
- Add the strawberry protein powder, baking powder, cassava flour, and salt. Blend just until incorporated. Scrape down the sides of the blender with a spatula to be sure the flour and protein powder are mixed in.
- Heat olive oil, ghee, or butter to a large skillet or griddle over medium heat. Add 1/4 cup of pancake batter. Cook for 5-8 minutes, until small bubbles form on the outsides of the pancake. Flip and cook for another 3-5 minutes, until done. Repeat until all batter is used, adding more oil as necessary to grease the skillet.
- Serve with pure maple syrup, nut butter, strawberries, or other fruit as desired!
Keywords: protein powder pancakes, protein pancakes with banana, strawberry protein pancakes