With just 3 ingredients, these SunButter banana popsicles couldn't be easier. Since they need to freeze for at least 6 hours, make them the night before you want to enjoy the first one!
- 3 medium bananas
- 1/2 cup No Sugar Added SunButter
- 1 cup full fat coconut milk
- Optional: 4 ounces dairy free semi-sweet chocolate chips + 2 tablespoons coconut oil, for dipping
- Add the bananas, SunButter, and coconut milk to a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into 8 standard (2.5 ounce) popsicle molds. Add popsicle sticks and freeze at least 6 hours until completely solid.
- If you'd like to dip them in chocolate, combine chocolate chips and coconut oil in a tall microwave-safe container. Microwave in 10 second increments, stirring in between, until chocolate chips have completely melted and the mixture is glossy. Remove popsicles from their molds (running them under hot water for a few seconds will help them release!) and dip in melted chocolate. Allow the chocolate to harden before laying the popsicles on parchment or wax paper. Enjoy immediately or return to the freezer.
Keywords: banana popsicles, nut free, dairy free, sunbutter