- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, add the butter, tahini, coconut sugar. Beat with an electric mixer until light and smooth.
- Add the egg, egg yolk, and vanilla extract and continue beating until smooth.
- Whisk the cassava flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt together. Mix until just combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips with a spatula.
- Use a spoon or ice cream scoop to portion out roughly 12 dough balls. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and space the dough balls 3 inches apart on the baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes. Let cool before eating. I know, it’s hard, but so worth it!
Keywords: Tahini Chocolate Chip Cookies, tahini cookies, chocolate chip cookies