Fire up the grill for the best herbed grilled shrimp recipe this summer! This super simple recipe takes minutes to cook.
- 1 1/2 pounds large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme (or oregano)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- In a large bowl, toss shrimp with 1 tablespoon olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Arrange shrimp on oiled grill rack. Cook for 3 minutes on each side or until pink and no longer translucent. Remove shrimp from grill.
- Stir herbs, garlic, lemon zest, lemon juice, red wine vinegar, and remaining olive oil in a bowl. Either brush the herb mixture on the shrimp skewers or pour over shrimp and toss to combine. Serve immediately.
Keywords: grilled shrimp, low carb, keto, paleo, whole30, shrimp, grilling