Tried and true, this simple honey-roasted carrots recipe makes an excellent side dish for dinner year round! Add a dash of cinnamon for a twist on this side dish.
- 1 1/2 lbs baby carrots
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, butter, or ghee
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Add the carrots to the baking sheet. In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, honey, sea salt, and black pepper. Pour the mixture over the carrots and toss to combine. Spread the carrots out into a single layer. Bake for 25-35 minutes or until the carrots are tender.
- Drizzle on the lemon juice and toss to combine. Garnish with fresh parsley and serve immediately. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.
Keywords: honey-roasted carrots, carrots, baby carrots