- 1 cup sunflower seed butter (homemade or store bought)
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix together the sunflower seed butter and egg. Then add coconut sugar and mix until fully combined.
- Form tablespoon-sized balls out of the dough using your hands (because who doesn't like getting messy with food?) and place on the cookie sheet. Flatten with a fork for those sexy lines.
- Bake for about 8-10 minutes. Keep an eye on them - bake too long and they get crumbly! Once out of the oven, transfer to a cooling rack or anywhere that's not the hot cookie sheet or they'll continue to bake. Let cool for a few minutes before indulging...if you can.
- Serving Size: That's up to you ;)