Make these carrots entirely on the stovetop in less than 10 minuts! With such a quick cook time, this side dish works well for weeknight meals or dinner parties.
- 3 tablespoons ghee, butter, or extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 shallot, minced (about 3 tablespoons minced)
- 1 pound medium carrots, cut into thin diagonal slices
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1/2 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Melt ghee in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic and shallot, cooking for 2 minutes until fragrant.
- Add carrots and stir until evenly coated. Cook for 5-7 minutes, until tender.
- Stir in red wine. Remove from heat and add parsley, dill, thyme, rosemary, salt, and pepper, stirring until coated.
- Serve immediately.
Keywords: paleo, stovetop carrots, whole30, low carb