Chelsea Joy Eats specializes in simple recipes that are gluten free and often paleo friendly. Life should be full of flavor, and that starts with what's on your plate!
Top Grilling Recipes
It's the perfect time of year to fire up the grill and make something delicious! Burgers, ribs, fish, and smoked pork are all fair game.
- Healthy Grilled Salmon Burgers with Pesto (Gluten Free)
- Sticky-Sweet Pork Ribs (on the Grill or in the Oven)
- Grilled Fish with Fried Plantains (Aloco)
- Grilled Flank Steak with Olive Herb Relish
- Grilled BBQ-Rubbed Chicken Drumsticks
- Grilled Walleye with Mango Salsa
- Smoked Pork Platter with Mojo Sauce and Pineapple
- Easy Bunless Burgers with Cilantro Dill Mayo Sauce
Top Summertime Dessert Recipes
Tackle that sweet tooth with these gluten free dessert recipes! Perfect for summer potlucks, these no bake treats are a great way to beat the heat.
- Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake Bars (Paleo, No Bake)
- Paleo No Bake "Peanut Butter" Bars
- Simple Basil Mango Popsicles (No Sugar Added)
- No Bake Coconut Chocolate Bars without Condensed Milk
- Easy Chocolate Banana Popsicles with Coffee (Dairy Free)
- Sugar Free SunButter Banana Popsicles
- Dairy Free Lemon Poppyseed Ice Cream
- Lemon Poppyseed Zucchini Bread (Gluten Free)
Top Gluten Free Zucchini Recipes
If you have a garden and you planted zucchini — you've got a TON of zucchini to use up. And you've come to the right place! Here are my favorite gluten free zucchini recipes:
Here's where you'll find the newest recipes on Chelsea Joy Eats!
Recently Refreshed Recipes
These recipes just got a bit of a refresh. This is the perfect time to check them out!