Chelsea Joy Eats specializes in simple recipes that are gluten free and often paleo friendly. Life should be full of flavor, and that starts with what's on your plate!
My Best Thanksgiving Recipes
The holidays are weeks away — and these recipes are my go-tos for Thanksgiving, Christmas, or any winter season get-together! Be sure to check out the Spatchcocked Turkey. It's the ONLY way I make turkey for Thanksgiving.
- Sautéed Carrots w/ Garlic & Herbs on Stovetop
- Creamy Leftover Turkey Wild Rice Soup
- Life-Changing Wild Rice Stuffing for Thanksgiving Turkey
- Spatchcocked Turkey: The BEST Way to Cook for Thanksgiving!
- Bacon, Spinach, and Red Onion Salad
- Gluten Free Dinner Rolls
- Simple Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Carrot and Sweet Potato Casserole (Whole30)
Best Holiday Dessert Recipes
Tackle that sweet tooth with these gluten free dessert recipes! Perfect for holiday meals or winter treats.
- Spiced Apple Skillet Cake with Walnuts (Gluten Free)
- Blueberry Galette (Gluten Free, Paleo)
- Homemade Gingerbread Marshmallows (Paleo, Gluten Free)
- Gingerbread Waffles (Gluten Free, Paleo)
- Snickerdoodle Marshmallows (Paleo, Gluten Free)
- Paleo Zucchini Banana Bread
- Paleo S'Mores Bars with Homemade Marshmallows
- Chai Hot Chocolate (Dairy Free, Paleo)
Top Christmas Cookie Recipes
It's Christmas Cookie season! Here are some of my favorite gluten free cookie recipes to make this time of year.
Here's where you'll find the newest recipes on Chelsea Joy Eats!
Recently Refreshed Recipes
These recipes just got a bit of a refresh. This is the perfect time to check them out!